Collector Memberships – Closed
CAC is not accepting new Dealer or Collector Memberships at this time.
John Albanese, founder and president of the company explains: “We don’t want to get completely overwhelmed. We’ve kept our prices friendly and our turnaround times favorable, and we want things to stay that way. Capping our membership for at least the rest of the year will give us a chance to consolidate our growth and assess where we’re headed in the future.”
When membership is re-opened, we will post a notice on the site.
However you can email us and request an application…and be placed on a waiting list.
Once Membership is re-opened, we will contact you for any additional information.
Advanced Collector/Submitter Memberships
The Certified Acceptance Corp. (CAC) is now accepting membership applications from collectors. Those who meet certain requirements will be eligible to submit certified coins directly to the company for evaluation.
The change reflects growing awareness throughout the hobby of CAC’s role in the marketplace, and is intended to simplify the submission process and make it as easy as possible for collectors to submit their coins .
Guidelines for Collectors seeking acceptance as CAC Advanced Collector/Submitters:
- You must be a member in good standing of the American Numismatic Association.
- You Must Apply and Be Accepted into the program
- After acceptance, you must sign the Advanced Collector/Submitter Agreement stating that you understand the company’s submission procedures and will comply with them and be bound by their terms.
Advanced Collector/Submitter Member Fee Schedule:
- Collectors will be charged the same submission fees as dealer members: $10 apiece for coins valued at $10,000 or less, $20 each for coins valued at more than $10,000.
- They also will be responsible for all shipping charges to and from CAC.
New Advanced Collector/Submitter Members will also receive Two Special Benefits
- First, they will be exempt from any fee increases through Dec. 31, 2012 on up to 100 coins per year. The regular fees will be charged on submissions exceeding that number in a given year.
- Second, collector members will not be charged until at least Dec. 31, 2012 for any coins that do not receive stickers from CAC.
To Apply to become a CAC Advanced Collector /Submitter and request an Application:
CALL CAC at 908-781-9101 to or email us at email@example.com
Please Note: Requesting and submitting an application DOES NOT guarantee acceptance into the Advanced Collector/Submitter Program. Applications are evaluated on an individual basis.