The Big Photo Thread - Page 40 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

The Big Photo Thread

Comments

• I'm praying for this one.

You’re not nervous buying a coin like that that’s not CACed?

It is beautiful.    Good luck 👍🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    I got it from Ian's shop. I've had pretty good luck submitting coins from GC, not so much from Heritage.
    Well both coins above are really really nice .  Congrats .!  That 1834 looks cool AF 
  • Thank you. I also have this Barber Dime that I haven't sent to CAC yet, it's a PR64CAM

The colors on the true view are much louder than the coin looks in hand, I think.

• Magnificent and espectacular!!! 
  • edited January 2023
    Friend delivered it this morning .  For a 12 coin cac gold type set I’m doing . 
  • Very nice newp @Vincent.Savage Congrats.
  • edited January 2023
    Very nice newp @Vincent.Savage Congrats.
    I used a @WineSteven secret s tragedy and got this coin tonight .  Saved myself some money and avoided a bidding war .!🤓😎😆  Been wanting a mint state $20 CC and from ‘83 or ‘84 , so now I have one . 🤗🤗 
  • I will be submitting these to the new CAC grading soon.

• PCAGinc said:

Everything is going to look better in CACG holders 😉

Nice stuff there Bossman !  😎
  • Awesome coins! Hope they cross. A favorite year of mine. Only have a half dime in a rattler graded 55 for 1796. A cheapie coin compared to those. Actually my first slab that I purchased in 1989.
  • Coinbert said:

Awesome coins! Hope they cross. A favorite year of mine. Only have a half dime in a rattler graded 55 for 1796. A cheapie coin compared to those. Actually my first slab that I purchased in 1989.

They were purchased many many years ago. I would consider a grade lower if that happens to have them CAC'd. Hopefully they don't but it's something that would be on the table. Are you interested in parting with the half dime?
  • THIS IS JUST A BEAUTIFUL FREAKING COIN!
    Congratulations Vincent

I used a @WineSteven secret s tragedy and got this coin tonight . Saved myself some money and avoided a bidding war .!🤓😎😆 Been wanting a mint state $20 CC and from ‘83 or ‘84 , so now I have one . 🤗🤗

Do you mean we have one or more snipers in our midst?

• edited February 2023

I am the king of C coin buyers. I have a direct pipeline from Great Southern Coin and centsles.

LOL. My dog Louie is gonna bite the fedex man tomorrrow.
  • Hi PCAGinc. Not interested in selling the half dime. If anything changes will let you know. Enjoyed our chat last week. Joey
  • Coinbert said:

Hi PCAGinc. Not interested in selling the half dime. If anything changes will let you know. Enjoyed our chat last week. Joey

Thank you and I did as well!!
  • Carson City gold!

• Carson City gold!  Absolutely beautiful .   Very nice indeed and a good value compared to my 61 or 62 , I forget what it is …. 🙈

• Unedited and from my iPhone. My favorite coin and a National Treasure.
  • PCAGinc said:
    Unedited and from my iPhone. My favorite coin and a National Treasure.

Awesome coin for sure.   Glad to see the green bean is there for assurance .   Thanks for sharing my friend .  

• PCAGinc said:

Unedited and from my iPhone. My favorite coin and a National Treasure.

Awesome coin for sure.   Glad to see the green bean is there for assurance .   Thanks for sharing my friend .  

I only have and deal in CAC coins. They assure buyers that they of th best quality and alway appreciate.