Warning : check your FUN flight reservations til the last day — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Warning : check your FUN flight reservations til the last day

I mentioned this in another blog different topic but many may have missed it. I had a roundtrip American Airlines flight to FUN with a Sat night 5PM + return. I just yesterday happen to check if my Tues night flight was still on and discovered that AA, without so much as an email advice, had changed my Sat departure home to 7 AM Sat w change of planes in Charlotte,  thereby missing a whole day of FUN. Never before happened to me in many decades of flying that an airline flight had been so drastically altered. Evidently, the airlines are so swamped with flight cancellations that they fail to notify passgrs
and just change flights to suit themselves., I caught this early enough to re-change that flight home to once again after 5 PM also w. plane change in Charlotte: This can happen to anyone flying to / from FUN during this covid pandemic era.

Comments

• Did you check your spam/junk email folder? It amazes me that the airline wouldn’t send an automatically generated email (or text). Either way, I’m glad that you became aware of the change!
  • Nope, no spam / junk notication.Just checked.
  • If I had gone, my return flights were just cancelled.