Was hoping for a gold sticker on this coin - Page 3 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Was hoping for a gold sticker on this coin

13»

Comments

• I think the earlier images were shot by a professional in a studio and this latest image is a quick and dirty cellphone pic by Dave. Yes, lighting is much different, along with a lot of other factors.
    Lance.
  • lkeigwin said:
    I think the earlier images were shot by a professional in a studio and this latest image is a quick and dirty cellphone pic by Dave. Yes, lighting is much different, along with a lot of other factors. Lance.
    Thanks for clearing that up, Lance. Yes, the original images were done by one of the best coin photographers in the business. 
    Sorry for my simple cell phone pic. It was simply to show the coin with the sticker on it as a MS62, that’s all.
    Dave
  • Well, I just looked at the TrueView and it gives yet another, different look. Whatever the grades and stickers, I love the look of the coin.
  • Looks like I blew it based on the first photo. I should have paid more attention to the eagle wing tops on the reverse they show no wear at all,