Want to say Hello! — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Want to say Hello!

Hello! I have been a CAC member for awhile and have had the pleasure of speaking with JA on two separate occasions. I always learn something and am looking forward to this new forum!

Hello everyone!

Comments

• Glad you are here. I will be more of a lurker than poster here. I hope to listen and learn.

• Howdy. I have been an avid coin collector for 50+ years (since they took the silver out!) and even a bit before then. Retired in beautiful Bucks County, Pa. and having fun collecting Saint Varieties (and no I'm not the only one!)... I have written more than a few Guest Commentaries for Coin World (weekly) on numerous topics. Don't live that far from "Far Hills" so trips to CAC headquarters are both easy and enjoyable. Have been lucky enough to meet John and speak with him on a number of occasions. I've even had some of my Saints stickered...which is not easy to do because so many of them are over graded...) It's doubly hard for me since my motivation in acquiring Saints is the Variety angle, not condition so much. Anyway, looking forward to hearing what my fellow CAC collectors have on their minds...