2022 National Money Show® The Broadmoor | Colorado Springs, CO — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

2022 National Money Show® The Broadmoor | Colorado Springs, CO

Who's going? Any insight on dealer participation at the ANA Colorado Springs show March 10-12, 2022?

Comments

• I would have loved to go to this show, my daughter lives in Denver and her birthday is in the first week of March so I could have combined some pleasure with coins a win win for me. However, the weather in CO in March is super sketch it can be sunny and 70 in the AM and a blizzard in the PM. Also, CO has been one of the more aggressive states with protocols so between the possible travel issues and restrictions it is a no go for me.

I hope it's a well attended show for both dealers and collectors, looking forward to reading any show reports.
  • Legend Rare Coin Auctions will be there. Oh will they have a display!

Even if I could go I would not-no direct flights from the NEWARK. Not will to drive from Denver.
  • edited February 2022
    You should eventually post a picture of the Legend display from the show!
  • Legend said:

Legend Rare Coin Auctions will be there. Oh will they have a display!

Even if I could go I would not-no direct flights from the NEWARK. Not will to drive from Denver.

Sorry to hear LRC will not be there. I do understand having to make a connection or an extended drive is a problem for most dealers. I don't do it either. I wish we had a few more big shows in Denver as it is very easily accessable. How about droppng a Long Beach show and having a Denver show annually :)
  • edited February 2022
    Wish we had a PCGS Denver show. We do have a pretty good regional show twice a year.
  • I will be there all week several important things happening and the ANA Auction.
  • Last minute change of plans. Legend Numismatics will not be attending. Only Legend Auctions will. We will not be bringing a big display. sorry. See us at Baltimore for sure!

The ANA needs to hold shows in more accessable places.
  • I’ll be there. Looking forward to it!
  • “The ANA needs to hold shows in more accessible places.” AGREE. Except for Baltimore, the entire NorthEast is virtually ignored by the industry (a few small shows exist but they are bereft of enough good dealers to make it worthwhile). And people wonder why so many of us buy huge quantities of coins on-line…maybe a clever entrepreneur can resurrect major shows at destinations closer to major population centers where people have significant disposable income for rare coins. Just a dumb idea from a collector.
  • Part of the problem in the NE-state taxes. NJ can't ever have a big show.
  • I know we have the Baltimore shows, but what about the DC area? Great hotels, transportation & flights are easy, and many collectors/investors with $ here. I don't really know why ANA is stuck on Chicago and Colo. Springs (I know that's their HQ)
  • edited March 2022
    Just curious but aren’t there flights to Colorado Springs ?   I already know the answer.    Sorry to hear some of you think it’s a hassle to get there.   But Colorado Springs and especially the Broadmoor are beautiful places to visit .  Maybe next time … 
  • Washington DC, Philadelphia, Boston, etc. Plenty of opportunity.