Newly-Minted-Member User Suggestions for Useful Forum Features-PCGS Forumites Especially Needed — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Newly-Minted-Member User Suggestions for Useful Forum Features-PCGS Forumites Especially Needed

edited December 2021 in General
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Good day.

How do we return to the top? I don't see an arrow, or ttt button, etc. I can do so using the mouse wheel, but I must be missing something.

Thanks. John Curlis

• John, it’s been a VERY long time - good to see you posting!

• I'm already seeing a plethora of topics that seem generally related ... mostly introductions ... scattered around with no organization. It seems like some topics/top level headings should be called for, although honestly I have devoted zero time or thought to what they might be. Thanks y'all, George

• Mark, I am always humbled to be acknowledged, by you. You have, over the years, presented me with some of the most interesting mental conundrums and enjoyable cyber conversations a person can experience. I am grateful you are still vertical. I will do my best to fit in, here.

Thank you.

• Looks like they're using Vanilla Forums software so it may not be quite as flexible as IP Boards and such. But separated forums would be good for different topics.

• I imagine that features and improvements will arrive as time progresses. CAC has always done a good job of providing quality. I agree that having delineation as topics multiply would be helpful

• I will be opening a topic for this purpose. Thank you for the suggestion. Visual and functional improvements are coming!

This discussion has been closed.