(UPDATE 3/10/2022) CAC Members- Local power outage delays grading- Power back Online — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

(UPDATE 3/10/2022) CAC Members- Local power outage delays grading- Power back Online

edited March 2022 in General
Hello all- We lost power on Tuesday, the 8th, and are still experiencing lighting and connectivity difficulties. As a result, expect coins currently in our system to be delayed by a day or two. Also, our phones are not ringing. This should hopefully be resolved by tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience,
CAC Team

UPDATE: as of Thursday evening (3/10), our power and phones are back online, and work will resume as normal
Tagged:

Comments

• Missed opportunity to say "Thanks for stickering with us" in the email.
  • The post office strikes back!
  • Maybe NJ is turning into California, which is governed by gullible, leftwing mental defectives whose "green" energy is causing "black" outs. It is fossil fuels for me until actual science proves that man is even partly responsible for climate change much less entirely at fault.
  • CACfan said:
    Maybe NJ is turning into California, which is governed by gullible, leftwing mental defectives whose "green" energy is causing "black" outs. It is fossil fuels for me until actual science proves that man is even partly responsible for climate change much less entirely at fault.

Amen !!!   
  • Seems like there is a plot against CAC between the post office and the utility company.
  • edited March 2022
    UPDATE: as of Thursday evening, our power and phones are back online, and work has been restored resumed as normal
  • edited March 2022
    Hope my coins were reviewed in the dark? :)
  • admit it, JA is just slow and old. Tine for a replacement! :o
  • Legend said:

admit it, JA is just slow and old. Tine for a replacement! :o

:D
  • Only Legend can get away with saying that.