Forum Feedback - Page 2 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Forum Feedback

Comments

• If posting pics from a mobile device, would be helpful if able to select multiple photos to post at once. A bit tedious when photos are buried deep in an album.

• One you place a pic in the window you can't remove it. I selected the wrong picture for a comment. And I can't remove it. And I can't start a new one without posting the old one. So not going to post the wrong picture to post the right one. So can't get it to go away

• For me the solution has been to delete the draft from outside the post and then start over. This is neither convenient nor intuitive. I am looking for a way to streamline uploading multiple images at once; we are aware of the issue and if anything else comes up please let me know here. Thanks!

• Now that we have made these new changes, I would like to bump this thread now that most of these issues should be addressed
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  ColonelJessup said:
    Moderator said:

A quick note on private messaging-- if you click on some one's username you will get this:

if you post in the activity box, it will post to their wall but if you click the message button I highlighted it will bring you to a direct message prompt

I've seen numerous things by accident on walls that the User might not want there. Will there be an ability fer each User to delete unwanted material at his/her discretion but limited to solely their turf. I don't think this comes up every day, but i had to ask the PCGS moderator to do it for me.

Not major, but seemingly trivial for Tech support to supply that capacity when @JACAC says one of the graders can take their break. 

I've enabled deletion. wasn't sure if that applied to one's own activity or global.  We'll see if it breaks
  • ThenewstyleworksfineforthedesktopbrowserbutmuchworseonthemobilebrowsersItneedssomeadditionalstyleworkformobilebrowsing 
  • Moderator said:
     :o 
    Lol, I went on the computer so I could type this in correctly. I actually typed all that on my phone. Here's what the styles are looking like below. It just needs some responsive styles for mobile.

On a second note, glad you got the toolbar setup working!

• Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Working on a fix now
  • should be fixed now
  • Moderator said:
    should be fixed now
    Much better! Thanks!
  • Can I delete a draft on an iPad? When I go to the my drafts on the right and open it I’m still unable to delete the draft. 

Can I edit a post on an iPad? If so how. 

Thanks 
  • I don't have the ability to test on a tablet, unfortunately. I will get back to you soon on this, though.
  • Perhaps a darker line between the posts...

Gary
  • I will see what I can do to this post on my ipad
  • Ok, I created a draft. You can delete it when you click on the drafts link.  However, there is a bit of a bug.  There is an x that is supposed to appear to the right of the draft in the drafts list.  You click it to delete.  It is there, but invisible.  If you hold your finger on the text in the draft, the x appears.  You can then tap it to delete the draft. @Moderator
  • thanks for the help!
  • Is there a "help" category anywhere, I can't upload a photo to my avatar?
  • edited December 2021
    1630boston said:
    Is there a "help" category anywhere, I can't upload a photo to my avatar?

welcome-
    on desktop, mousing over your profile picture after clicking into your profile will bring up the option. on mobile, clicking on your profile picture should do the same thing. if this doesn't work for you, please let me know