CAC Results Revealed For 1926 Nickel Restoration project — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

CAC Results Revealed For 1926 Nickel Restoration project

edited March 2022 in General
 So I just received my results for my restoration nickel which is a green sticker. Happy with my results just wish it were gold not green. Was it worth it. Yes as I removed the PVC and got a CAC sticker as I always felt this was one of my more special coins and didn’t want to sell it. I also got a PCGS membership which I will use for additional submissions.

Comments

• edited March 2022
    Congratulations!

I was correct when I said in your original thread that:

1. It would indeed get a green CAC sticker, despite having undergone Restoration;
    2. It would not get a gold sticker.

As my late wife would often say to me, “If your arms were any longer, you could pat yourself on the back”, lol.

Steve
  • I was correct in your original thread that:

1. It would indeed get a green CAC sticker, despite having undergone Restoration;
    2. It would not get a gold sticker.

As my late wife would often say to me, “If your arms were any longer, you could pat yourself on the back”, lol.

Steve

Just grab your elbow and shove it up toward your neck, then you will able to pat yourself on the back quite easily. I know, I do it all the time!

• Glad you received a cac sticker! It is a nice coin.