CAC approved Seated Liberty Dollars — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CAC approved Seated Liberty Dollars

edited March 28 in Silver Coins
Let’s see your CAC approved SLDs! Post them if you got them! Here is one I recently picked up from the most recent commander’s list (SVC weekly email blast). It was just to cool to pass up. Now that I have one, I kinda want more!

Comments

• edited April 22
    I own only two, for my Type set:

Steve

• edited March 28

• Pyrite said:

I appreciate your pieces on many levels.
  • I am down to just one, I had a couple others. 
     I  never really considered the 1836 $ as a LSD until a few years back. Wish I had a few more!
  • My one and only CAC seated dollar. Photos by Mark Goodman.

• edited April 1
    Two of my favorites >

• Great coins everyone! Keep them coming
  • Some really nice pieces posted, especially yours Steve, it is a stunner!!!

Donato

• edited April 22
    Donato - Thanks for your kind words.
    Steve
  • I love Liberty Seated Dols. Hopefully I'll someday be able to collect them and will call it my Dol collection.
  • Part of my Vf-XF set build. Low cac pop report, extremely tough date. Fits in perfectly with my 72 and 73 with the underlying toning. 2/3 of the way done with the set 👍🏻

• @GoldenMan - A 72s $ with a CAC sticker is RARE! Congratulations on conquering such a tough coin.

@Coinstein - Sweet war dates!
  • Havent seen a first year of issue posted:

53 CAC

• @redseals - Very nice example of the first year of issue!
  • @redseals I like that 1840. it has a red/purple/blue glow to it that you rarely see in that date. Really nice coin.
  • My only SLD, PCGS 55

• Skier, Great coin!
  • My new pick up that I’m extremely pleased with. One of the nicest vf’s in my seated dollar collection. 

• edited April 13
    I’m pretty sure that I looked long and hard at this coin at auction. It just became yours right? Nice Coin, well done.