CAC approved Seated Liberty Dollars - Page 8 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

CAC approved Seated Liberty Dollars

Comments

• Really nice group of coins @skier07.

@Luster - I am in awe of the coins you have posted here. Thanks for sharing.
  • Thank you @SeatedNut. There are so many nice coins in this thread.
  • My first seated dollar. AU58 CAC.

• Really nice 1843 Hoocackalacky.
  • A first year motto seated dollar.

• Great looking 43 and 66. Very nice.
  • edited February 2023

• Great original coin in a very tough date! Well done @georgeslegacy.
  • edited May 2023

Not sure how I missed seeing this one. I love looking at these circulated seated dollars, especially the CC's. Very nice example!

• Not sure how I missed seeing this one. I love looking at these circulated seated dollars, especially the CC's. Very nice example!
    Very nice. Do you happen to know who the was the seller?
  • This example came from my collection. My friend purchased it raw and we submitted it to PCGS. I owned it for years but eventually decided to sell it. It was surprising when several collectors passed on it. It's has original surfaces and toning. I decided to put it back in the SDB for a few years. The price went up so I decided to offer it once again. This time it sold very quickly. I'm glad it found a good home! :)
  • Not too many NOLA dollars in the thread, recently purchased from CRO.  Just a quick cell phone pic for now.

• Ran across this one at a show about 7 years ago. It had the right look and later CAC'd. Good luck trying to find anything similar now w/out a bean already on it, and a price tag to match.

• Love the toning on this example.

• That's a nicely toned 1845. Many of the 45's seem to have that blue/purple toning to them that I have looked at over the years.
  • edited May 2023
    I'll never forget the toned example that was graded MS-62 by NGC. Unfortunately, IMHO the even green toning was not natural. Others agreed, it sat in dealers inventory's for years.
  • edited May 2023

• Correct reverse, my seated quarter is also kinda nice. Sorry for the rough pics,  
  • One meager SLD contribution and one TD (kinda counts as Seated, yes? no?) :)