Do you think this coin has a shot for DCAM — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Do you think this coin has a shot for DCAM

edited April 2022 in Grading
Received a green sticker recently from CAC as JA was impressed with the coin. Do you think it is worth resubmitting to PCGS for reconsideration or regrade for DCAM. Please advise Thanks 

Comments

• It doesn’t look remotely close to DCAM. The reverse doesn’t even look like a solid CAM.
  • I can't tell for sure. The reverse isn't really strong but I am sure it is CAM. I have seen some really weak DCAM. I like the strong flashy ones. 
  • edited April 2022
    But it's a FRANKIE !!!

• edited April 2022
    mod edit

Seriously, join Heritage for free and use their archive. You can pull up a pageful of PR67CAM and DCAM coins of that or other dates and make your own informed decision. You will learn more in two minutes than anything anyone here could teach you.
  • WilliamJ said:

I can't tell for sure. The reverse isn't really strong but I am sure it is CAM. I have seen some really weak DCAM. I like the strong flashy ones. 

I’d love to see pictures of a DCAM example with contrast as weak as seen on the one in this thread.😉
  • edited April 2022
    MarkFeld said:
    I can't tell for sure. The reverse isn't really strong but I am sure it is CAM. I have seen some really weak DCAM. I like the strong flashy ones. 
    I’d love to see pictures of a DCAM example with contrast as weak as seen on the one in this thread.😉
    These all seem pretty weak. I  can't tell for sure from the OP's picture. Are these close, or??🤔🙂
  • My personal opinion would be his coin would have a very slim chance of making a DCAM. I wouldn't send it to pcgs unless I wanted a new holder for some reason.
  • WilliamJ said:

MarkFeld said:

These all seem pretty weak. I  can't tell for sure from the OP's picture. Are these close, or??🤔🙂

Thank you. My guess is that the coins you posted look very different in hand. And to be fair, perhaps the subject coin does, too.
  • Your welcome.I am not sure how they look in hand.  The coins that I posted were all from GC's archives. I used to own a different one but was unhappy with it.
       Heritage and GC have a wonderful archive full of coins. 
  • edited April 2022
    No DCAM.