My Nomination for the Most Attractive Retail Website That Advertises CAC Coins — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Nomination for the Most Attractive Retail Website That Advertises CAC Coins

edited May 13 in Grading

Comments

• It is the fourth link the appears in a Google search.
  • edited April 25
    Buy the coin, not the holder. Buy the numismatist, not the website.

Oops :s
  • wittercoin.com
    legendnumismatics.com
    buyuscoins.com
    rarecoinwholesalers.com
  • edited April 25
    All sites listed are great, but I'd say CRO leads the pack...

coinraritiesonline.com

Everything on one page, almost all US type is CAC'd
  • edited April 25
    wittercoin.com
    legendnumismatics.com
    buyuscoins.com
    rarecoinwholesalers.com
     Thanks .  That gives me 1 more I didn’t know of ….  

I’ve had good success with Witter & Legend !

Low to No inventory issues at many of the other places.

Rarecoin really had some nice pieces on hand !! 😍

Has anyone noticed the Rollo Fox Walking Liberty Collection being offered at Great Collections ??   2 pages full of this amazing collection.

If I won the power ball I know what I’d be doing !  😉

Wine cellar and a Van Gogh Art gallery for my lady .

A huge man cave vault for a massive coin and bullion collection .
     Guns and Single Malt Scotch section too !

ok dreaming over 
  • CACfan said:
    paradimecoins.com

Thanks pal .   Yet another source for quality coins . I’m still looking to upgrade a few pieces in my 12 coin gold type set - all CAC .

Trouble locating a $3 Princess  ( 64+  To 66+ preferred  ). Same on the type 1 $1   Need a 66 or up 

$10 lib and so on …

This helps 
  • Paradime coins owner has helped me out big time. I definately agree with the shout out.
  • I really like Gerry Fortin's coins... although not all are CAC...  he has a wide range of offerings.

There are so many dealers now... I would 2nd all 4 listed by FFL.
  • ATSWins said:
    I really like Gerry Fortin's coins... although not all are CAC...  he has a wide range of offerings.

There are so many dealers now... I would 2nd all 4 listed by FFL.
    You mention Gerry Fortin, and I would agree with you.  One comment that I like about him and his business; he has, on multiple coins stated, stated in his coin descriptions for non-CAC coins which ones he has not sent but would be a good candidate.  I purchased one of these and sent it to CAC and it indeed got a Green Sticker.  FWIW. 
  • I just checked out Gerry Fortin’s place ….,😱

Do his coins really look like the pictures or are they taken a certain way .

Every coin looks amazing !!!!

Or did / does he purposely look for and find amazing coins as part of his business plan .?
  • Gerry takes the coins given to him on consignment and takes them outdoors to photograph. He believes this results in accurate photos.

Steve
  • My experience the coins you see are what you get. I have not heard or ever experienced a situation where his photos were juiced.
    He is good to work with.
  • Agree completely with all the comments regarding Gerry Fortin’s site and coins. Great to work with.  Images are accurate and in my experience better representation of a coin then PCGS TV’s. 

I think He has a big Seated auction starting up today.
  • edited May 13
    [deleted]
  • By a landslide? Really?

Yes, really, (assuming his vote is the only one that counts and he can vote as often as he wishes).😉
  • MarkFeld said:

By a landslide? Really?

Yes, really, (assuming his vote is the only one that counts and he can vote as often as he wishes).😉
    Your new “Avatar” (or whatever the photo is called) is funny too!
  • While I enjoy visiting Fortin's website, I don't find his images compelling when compared to the in-hand view (I have told him this). My vote would be with CRO web page layout and I find their images usually being accurate.

Yes, if attractiveness is the criterion.
  • MarkFeld said:

By a landslide? Really?

Excuse me for giving my opinion.