GC or DLRC For inexpensive coins - Page 2 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

GC or DLRC For inexpensive coins

2»

Comments

• edited June 2022

I’m not sure what you mean by inexpensive  coins ???    Could you give me a range ?

In all fairness I know GC is good for everything from inexpensive to Uber expensive in their auctions and business model. 

Last night I sold six coins ranging from $2190 to $19,800.00 plus . 

Each coin exceeded all past highs for each coin.   To state the obvious I am very please.

It’s a great business model for sure.  

I have not sold through DLRC , only purchased .  So I can’t comment except to say I did look them and others over before choosing Ian @ GC.    

I also feel that Ian is very genuine and when we speak on the phone or via email I always feel he has plenty of time for me and actually enjoys the conversation.   That beats the places that act you’re bothering them ! 😱

Good luck either way you go !   But remember I made $11,000 more then what I was “ hoping “ for last night .   That’s huge for what I sold .
  •        Congratulations Vincent! Sounds like your coins did good. I also like GC but have never dealt with DLRC. I  find the GC website very user friendly and the entire staff very friendly!  
  •  
     I’m not sure what you mean by inexpensive  coins ???    Could you give me a range ?

In all fairness I know GC is good for everything from inexpensive to Uber expensive in their auctions and business model. 

Each coin exceeded all past highs for each coin.   To state the obvious I am very please.

I have not sold through DLRC , only purchased .  So I can’t comment except to say I did look them and others over before choosing Ian @ GC.    

I also feel that Ian is very genuine and when we speak on the phone or via email I always feel he has plenty of time for me and actually enjoys the conversation.   That beats the places that act you’re bothering them ! 😱

Good luck either way you go !   But remember I made $11,000 more then what I was “ hoping “ for last night .   That’s huge for what I sold .
    Were those sold with no reserve? Bid starting at $1? Just curious....
  • WilliamJ said:

Were those sold with no reserve? Bid starting at $1? Just curious....

Hi William 

yes they were .  I’m now a firm believer that’s the best way to go.    I have noticed it always worked best in my gun auctions .   Was a little reluctant / nervous about doing it with coins.

I had a fruitful conversation with Ian @ GC and following his advice the results exceeded my expectations.    I have another 18 in the CAC pipeline at the moment that GC will be handling for me . Once again I’ll let Ian do what he does best and stay out of his way ! 😉☺️
  • That is good to know! I think that I will sell a few coins at GC in a similar manner as you did. Thanks 
  • I like Ian, but I’d have to vote DLRC of course…
     :D 
  • I vote for LRCA!! our Sunday night sessions really are catching on