Announcement: CAC extends normal tier suspension through July 15th — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcement: CAC extends normal tier suspension through July 15th

edited June 23 in General
Our recent attempts to ease our backlog have not had the effect we hoped for, so we will be extending the suspension of our normal tier service through July 15th.

During this time, we are offering members who would like to submit on the normal tier the ability to do so at the normal price, so long as the need for the service is dire in nature. We will make some exceptions if the lack of access to the service creates hardship, on a case-by-case basis. If you would like an exception, please contact us at [email protected]

During this time, our re-sticker ($5), high value $10,000 - $25,000 ($35) and rarities over $25,000 ($75) tiers will remain open.

CAC members using our portal and wish to submit coins under $10,000 should follow these instructions:

When generating a submission form with the online portal, check the $16 regular tier option and use the proper declared value. Once you save and print the submission copies, cross out the $16 tier option manually and specify the higher tier of $35 to have CAC review your coins at this time.

This was a difficult decision to make, and we look forward to getting back to a one-week turnaround as soon as possible.

Thank you,
CAC Team
Tagged:

Comments

• Just curious .  I sent 4 CAC coins to PCGS today for reholder in gold shield holders.

Is restickering effected also ?

Thank you 

• edited June 23
    @Vincent.Savage Re-stickering is not affected during the suspension; only the regular tier is unavailable, so resticker (5) high value (35) and rarity (75) tiers are still up.
  • CAC_Team said:
    @Vincent.Savage Re-stickering is not affected during the suspension; only the regular tier is unavailable, so resticker (5) high value (35) and rarity (75) tiers are still up.

Thank you CAC Team 

Good to know .  👍🏻🙏🏻
  • Thank you CAC_Team for your excellent customer service!
  • Thanks for the info! Can you give us an update on current turnaround times? I heard they were about three weeks from someone who received results last week.
  • We were processing May 31st shipments today    JA 
  • edited June 24
    I just received my shipping notification  from my may 31st shipment today, 6-23-22.
      Thank you!