Great Ebay CAC Auctioneers -- Bargains Abound -- No Fake Shill Bidding! — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Great Ebay CAC Auctioneers -- Bargains Abound -- No Fake Shill Bidding!

davidkahnrarecoins

wittercoinshopsanfrancisco

nevadacoinjewelry

gates-coins

classycoins

arlingtoncoins2014

shrc2012

katycoin

twerys

greattoning

The above dealers do not always offer CAC coins but when they do, you can expect a fair shake at buying them at a fair price without fear of bidding against ghosts. Some even start the bidding at $1.

Comments

• Oops, I left out ufomechanix. But he usually does not have many CAC coins.
  • Great topic if a collector provided this list. As the OP identifies himself as a dealer, I find it somewhat hinky :s
  • edited June 2022
    While at times I have disagreed with the OP, from looking at the list I sense it’s truly unbiased, and was provided for the purpose of helping others. I buy maybe 1% of my purchases via eBay, but I know several of those listed in this post, as I deal direct to save the eBay fees.

Let’s not negate the message due to the messenger!

Steve
  • An even better list is one of eBay sellers who sell non CAC coins that have not already been sent to CAC. Another helpful list is dealers who sell their CAC rejects on eBay and use clever photography to hide the problems. Third helpful list is sellers who send all of their coins to CAC. I have built all three of these lists over the last 10 years and they are very helpful when trolling new eBay listings.
  • Let's stay on topic :)
  • An even better list is one of eBay sellers who sell non CAC coins that have not already been sent to CAC. Another helpful list is dealers who sell their CAC rejects on eBay and use clever photography to hide the problems. Third helpful list is sellers who send all of their coins to CAC. I have built all three of these lists over the last 10 years and they are very helpful when trolling new eBay listings.

But will you publish the lists hereon?
  • I would be willing to provide a list of eBay sellers who knowingly sell problem coins disguised with creative photography, but it would be deleted. The real money list, sellers who get coins outside of the ‘mill’ and don’t send any to CAC will remain confidential. I get a lot of gold beans from that list.
  • The real money list, sellers who get coins outside of the ‘mill’ and don’t send any to CAC will remain confidential. I get a lot of gold beans from that list.

\

Intriguing.

• In can say I have made purchases from 4 of the sellers in OPs list and have always been very satisfied.
  • WHERE’S Great Southern Coin? Where’s centsles? Where’s hsturn? Hahaha

I know Great Southern has a reputation but I have purchased 4 coins from the and all 4 beaned with one being a gold bean, so…

Ebay calls them "Top-rated sellers". No joke.
  • OP’s List isn’t complete without Green Bean Coins !
  • OP’s List isn’t complete without Green Bean Coins !

Bill Wetzler is an ex-NGC grader and current CAC grader (he never examines his own coins). I have bought a few CAC coins from him over the years. He never answers his phone, though.
  • CACfan said:
    OP’s List isn’t complete without Green Bean Coins !
    Bill Wetzler is an ex-NGC grader and current CAC grader (he never examines his own coins). I have bought a few CAC coins from him over the years. He never answers his phone, though.

You really shouldn’t be speaking for Bill.

From our lengthly phone calls my understanding is completely different.   

Bill is a stickler for buying and selling only the best coins he can find .  I assure you he is looking at his coins .   From what I could tell , he won’t buy coins from only pictures.  He needs to see the coin .   That’s called examining his own coins. !! 

He answers his phone for me everytime on the first or second ring !!   He must have caller ID 

So that should tell you something .  Lol 😂 

I wouldn’t pick up either if you called me . 🤓🤷🏻‍♂️🤣😂

All kidding around aside ….  Every coin I’ve gotten from bill has consistently been the finest .   I also get privy offerings from the private stash .   😉.       It’s been good business from the get go .  

• CACfan said:

Bill is a stickler for buying and selling only the best coins he can find .  I assure you he is looking at his coins .   From what I could tell , he won’t buy coins from only pictures.  He needs to see the coin .   That’s called examining his own coins. !! 

He answers his phone for me everytime on the first or second ring !!   He must have caller ID 

All kidding around aside ….  Every coin I’ve gotten from bill has consistently been the finest .   I also get privy offerings from the private stash .   😉.       It’s been good business from the get go .  

I took the (“he never examines his own coins”) comment to mean that Bill W. doesn’t assess his own coins for possible stickers, as that would be an obvious conflict of interest. Perhaps I misinterpreted it, however.
  • MarkFeld said:
    CACfan said:

I took the (“he never examines his own coins”) comment to mean that Bill W. doesn’t assess his own coins for possible stickers, as that would be an obvious conflict of interest. Perhaps I misinterpreted it, however.

If that’s the case then I would agree .    Reading it several times now I think you’re right.   

• You said: "I took the (“he never examines his own coins”) comment to mean that Bill W. doesn’t assess his own coins for possible stickers, as that would be an obvious conflict of interest. Perhaps I misinterpreted it, however."

Correct; Bill never examines his own coins while he is working at CAC.