First complete St. Gaudens $20 CAC set - Page 11 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

First complete St. Gaudens $20 CAC set

Comments

• When my wife and I were looking at houses quite some time ago, they lifted the garage door and a Bugatti WAS in there.
    WAY cool.

Okay, back to coin topics.

Aside: Rolls may make rolls of veneer that could spruce up the dash. :p
  • One green, the other gold.
  • edited May 2023
    MOD EDIT: ???
  • Your Festivus Trophy is on the way. USPS Delivery.
  • edited May 2023
    Legend said:

MOD EDIT: this post has been deleted.

Of course Simpson should not be mad at you. You are among the best three buyer's agent in the industry. You know what to buy. You did well by Simpson. You were ahead of the curve.
  • Got a new coin for my set!

• Wow! Nice coin Mr. Elite, congratulations!
  • Thanks! This replaced a 67 CAC, so a small upgrade.
  • edited May 2023
    Thanks! This replaced a 67 CAC, so a small upgrade.

That coin is stunning E!    

• Beautiful coin- congratulations!
  • Gorgeous coin Elite. Definitely my top pick for most beautiful U.S. coin. Of course, the deep dish UHR's are exceptional coins too.
  • Such a wonderful coin!
  • Mr EC:

An awesome HR $20!
    You have any duplicate PCGS/CAC MS-67 Saints you are getting tired of and want to let go?
  • oreville said:

Mr EC:

An awesome HR $20!
    You have any duplicate PCGS/CAC MS-67 Saints you are getting tired of and want to let go?

Unfortunately, it's already sold. It's sold to a forum member who's building one of the top PCGS/CAC Saints sets. He has an amazing set, but he hasn't listed his set in the PCGS set registry yet. Otherwise, it would be #3 right behind Half Dome and Elite Collection!
  • Even I think its beautiful!!! Must be the real deal for JA to bean it. Congrats
  • edited May 2023
    Makes me want to start collecting Saints. They are a beautiful coin.
  • It is fine if you want to discuss your own clients, but please respect the privacy of collectors. Some posts have been removed; carry on.
  • EC: Since you have viewed both the older MS-67 1907 HR $20 and the newer uograded Saint can you describe what you see as the difference between the two? I might learn. You might have fun trying to teach us.
  • CAC_Team said:
    It is fine if you want to discuss your own clients, but please respect the privacy of collectors. Some posts have been removed; carry on.

Thank you 🙏🏻 

I was here shaking my head.    Wondering why someone feels the need to share someone else’s sensitive information .?🤷🏻‍♂️

Also what kind of person / personality continually shows up to dilute and diminish another collectors amazing accomplishments.?     It’s ugly , nasty , wreaks of narcissism and jealousy .  
  • Yes, but when mistruths are spoken, they need to be corrected.