CAC Summer closing schedule: 8/15/22 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CAC Summer closing schedule: 8/15/22

edited July 25 in General
Please be advised that CAC will be closed for vacation beginning Monday, August 15th and will reopen Monday, August 22nd. Please make sure no shipments are sent to CAC during this time.

We will do our best to process your shipment in a timely manner for the ANA convention.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

CAC Team
Tagged:

Comments

• Thank you! Do you anticipate any closings post-ANA for backlog?
  • Do you have a ANA "back of the parking lot" submission tier? If I buy a coin at the show on monday morning, I'd like to have it CAC approved and returned to me at the show by monday afternoon, is that possible?
  • Have a great vacation everyone !  🤗🤗
  • I shipped y'all a registered package yesterday, so the vacation will not affect me because it will be held at the post office for at least 15 days before being returned. The package was so heavy that the clerk thought that the contents were made of cast iron, but he could not figure out why it was so noisy (because of the rattling slabs).

Plus, you have a prior large shipment of mine. Will I make $20,000 from CAC beans or have wasted $500? I love playing the CAC lottery. But I am disappointed more often than not, as with the Megamillions or Powerball lottery. Or even any 50-50 lottery.
  • CACfan said:
    I shipped y'all a registered package yesterday, so the vacation will not affect me because it will be held at the post office for at least 15 days before being returned. The package was so heavy that the clerk thought that the contents were made of cast iron, but he could not figure out why it was so noisy (because of the rattling slabs). Plus, you have a prior large shipment of mine. Will I make $20,000 from CAC beans or have wasted $500? I love playing the CAC lottery. But I am disappointed more often than not, as with the Megamillions or Powerball lottery. Or even any 50-50 lottery.

Seems like an enormous amount of time and energy are wasted by CAC Team sorting through the chaff .   

I think CAC should have a minimum fee per coin.   To reduce volume and increase quality of the coins that come before them .

( Not pointed at you CACFan,  I’m generally speaking. ) 

• CACfan said:

I shipped y'all a registered package yesterday, so the vacation will not affect me because it will be held at the post office for at least 15 days before being returned. The package was so heavy that the clerk thought that the contents were made of cast iron, but he could not figure out why it was so noisy (because of the rattling slabs).

Plus, you have a prior large shipment of mine. Will I make $20,000 from CAC beans or have wasted $500? I love playing the CAC lottery. But I am disappointed more often than not, as with the Megamillions or Powerball lottery. Or even any 50-50 lottery.

Seems like an enormous amount of time and energy are wasted by CAC Team sorting through the chaff .   

I think CAC should have a minimum fee per coin.   To reduce volume and increase quality of the coins that come before them .

( Not pointed at you CACFan,  I’m generally speaking. ) 

They do... For dealers. Problem being that way too many vest dealer types, and actual dealers, abuse the crap out of that.

I have an idea to maintain the balance that I would love to chat with JA about someday soon.