Current turnaround times - Page 2 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Current turnaround times

2»

Comments

• My results are available by search, so looks like my 7/25 submission will ship out today. 21 out of 26 stickered with a couple of gold beans.

Congratulations! That's a phenomenal result! Enjoy!

Steve
  • Wow 😮 Silenceoftheclams that really is something else.   I would love to have your ability !!!  
  • My results are available by search, so looks like my 7/25 submission will ship out today. 21 out of 26 stickered with a couple of gold beans.
    That is awesome! Would love to see details!

You must have incredible grading talent. Please telepathically transfer it to the rest of us. I am lucky to get 30% approved because I buy the dates and not the quality.
  • Well, it isn’t as if I am submitting high MS gold coins, or submissions full of 4 and 5 figure coins. I also have lower success rates when I submit coins in pursuit of completing one of my oddball sets.

I am working on a WASHINGTON QUARTERS BASIC SET, CIRCULATION STRIKES (1932-1964) - CAC in rattlers. I have sent in most that I have acquired, regardless of their condition for the grade, simply because they are tough to find. I recall buying a group of about 30 rattlers quarters and sending them all in. Half came back with red stickers of death, with a third of the balance not making the cut. So, yes, I have had some blood baths!
  • He’s modest too ! 😮😉😎
  • Hopefully my 7/28 is done on Friday...
  • Here was the first part of the bloodbath submission

So many red stickers. But actually, I felt lucky. Gold bean on the 1936, a green bean on the MS 65 1936 D. Got an MS 66 1937 to bean and that was my 5th or 6th try to find one that would pass. So I was ok with the results.

The second part of the group faired a bit better

The gold bean on the 1940 D was sweet, and a few others exceeded. Ended up with a number of dupes, but also filled a number of key spots as a payoff for the 15/40 bruising.

• Got mine heading back today .  See it soon enough .   Thanks CAC Team
  • got my results today, did ok but not quite up to expectations
  • I'm curious if anyone knows currently what date received (<$10000 tier) have results being posted since the vacay?
  • My resticker order was received on 8/5, still no word, but that's OK. Keep in mind, not only were they closed for a well deserved one week vacation last week, but staff had Covid the week before, so they were closed then too. The time does not matter to me, whether it's three weeks or five weeks, it's the end result that's appreciated!

Steve
  • I believe we were processing 8/3 coins today 
  • JACAC said:

I believe we were processing 8/3 coins today 

Thank you to you and the whole team for your collective stamina and phenominal service!