Collectors Looking for PCGS Walker's w/CAC, Mainly MS65, 66 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Collectors Looking for PCGS Walker's w/CAC, Mainly MS65, 66

edited August 2022 in General
Each week I search many sites for coins I need. One of those sites is David Lawrence Rare Coins (DLRC). I see that in their upcoming auction #1235 they have 34 Walker's graded by PCGS mainly MS65 and MS66, each with a CAC. These 34 each have the DLRC Five Stars for eye appeal. As a generalization, these are NOT toners.

I am NOT the consigner, and I don't know the consigner. I have no personal interest in these coins, and will NOT be bidding. I made this post ONLY for the purpose of potentially helping out others who may have interest in this series.

There are an additional 31 other Walker's in that auction that also have a CAC, but those only have the DLRC Four Stars for eye appeal.

If the consigner reads this, they can contact me to get the name of my favorite charity, and make a donation in my honor, lol.

Steve

Comments

• Thanks for sharing. It got me to look. There's one I might like but there's a good chance I'll spend all my (coin) money before then.