Another Overnight Delivery for REGISTERED Mail! — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Another Overnight Delivery for REGISTERED Mail!

The last "overnight" Express Mail package that I sent took seven days to be delivered despite having to travel but 31 miles. Yet, the REGISTERED package that I sent yesterday at 4:09 PM was ready to be picked up at CAC's post office box at 10:04 AM. But it had to travel about 90 miles through extremely congested traffic, a trip that would have taken me about four hours by car during rush hour, which is pretty much the entire day in these parts, LOL.

Granted, I used all of my tricks that speed up Registered Mail deliveries, as I outlined in a prior post. But under 18 hours for a REGISTERED Mail delivery through 90 miles of extremely dense population must be some sort of record. Congrats to USPS!

Maybe I should rethink ever using Brink's again.

Comments

• Good result!

As for my own experience with USPS, it seems that only my COIN shipments will sometimes go, uh, "missing" IN TRANSIT, and not after they've been delivered to the address. I've only sold 20-some coins that I had to ship to customers with USPS in the past 6 months. FOUR out of the 20 went "missing." All of them were sent with tracking. One was sent with Registered Mail(!). That one they were forced to "find," otherwise it likely would have cost someone their job.

Contrast this with the Korean coin book I'm selling: I've sold and shipped over 100 of these books to customers, and NOT ONE has gone missing.

I guess the criminals at the sorting/distribution centers aren't much into reading, huh?
  • DPerdue said:

Good result!

As for my own experience with USPS, it seems that only my COIN shipments will sometimes go, uh, "missing" IN TRANSIT, and not after they've been delivered to the address. I've only sold 20-some coins that I had to ship to customers with USPS in the past 6 months. FOUR out of the 20 went "missing." All of them were sent with tracking. One was sent with Registered Mail(!). That one they were forced to "find," otherwise it likely would have cost someone their job.

Contrast this with the Korean coin book I'm selling: I've sold and shipped over 100 of these books to customers, and NOT ONE has gone missing.

I guess the criminals at the sorting/distribution centers aren't much into reading, huh?

If you need to file an insurance claim with USPS, expect to endure the tedious process of filing multiple online claims and appeals forms; wade through their absurdly invalid excuses not to pay; waste many hours fighting their corrupt, lazy bureaucracy; and wait at least four months for an actual check.

But Registered Mail bypasses this no-accountability government nonsense due to its 100% delivery rate (in my firms' experiences).