The Most Interesting Relatively Cheap CAC Coin of All Time? - Page 2 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

The Most Interesting Relatively Cheap CAC Coin of All Time?

2»

Comments

• CACfan said:

john said:

All I want to know is you can be forgiven for confusing Mark Felt with Mark Feld.

I am old. I know things, you know...

MY REPLY: I suspect that 90% of those who post hereon are over age 70. The average age of Coin World readers was 72 at last check. A 60-year-old coin collector is a spring chicken.

And I actually have confused Mark Feld with Mark Feldman in the past. Oops!
    I'm 21... so I guess I'm part of the 10%!!
  • vamsplus said:

CACfan said:

john said:

All I want to know is you can be forgiven for confusing Mark Felt with Mark Feld.

MY REPLY: I suspect that 90% of those who post hereon are over age 70. The average age of Coin World readers was 72 at last check. A 60-year-old coin collector is a spring chicken.

The best men and women (well, truth is important-especially the women) I have ever engaged with in my life were in their early 20s, so there is that.
    As to you personally, your achievements and expertise speak volumes. I enjoy your various posts on Vam subjects.
  • john said:

vamsplus said:

CACfan said:

john said:

The best men and women (well, truth is important-especially the women) I have ever engaged with in my life were in their early 20s, so there is that.
    As to you personally, your achievements and expertise speak volumes. I enjoy your various posts on Vam subjects.
    The best selling musical artists released their best albums in their early 20's: Led Zeppelin, Soundgarden, Rihanna, Imagine Dragons, Linkin Park, Alice in Chains, Nicki Minaj, Nine Inch Nails, STP, Usher, Flo Rida, etc.
  • I am 54. That 10% is now up to 11%
  • WilliamJ said:

I am 54. That 10% is now up to 11%

I met a 54 year old woman in Portofino. She was Definitely not A 10%er, but
    a 1%er. Her name was Cher, so there is that in the 54 yr. old department. BTW, her best music and international awards were that year. So much for the 20s list mentioned. I don't know most of them anyway. Does anybody know if any of them collect Vams?

(old man remembering).
  • john said:

I met a 54 year old woman in Portofino. She was Definitely not A 10%er, but a 1%er. Her name was Cher, so there is that in the 54 yr. old department. BTW, her best music and international awards were that year. So much for the 20s list mentioned. I don't know most of them anyway. Does anybody know if any of them collect Vams? (old man remembering).
    Ahh, the good old days!
  • WilliamJ said:

john said:

WilliamJ said:

I met a 54 year old woman in Portofino. She was Definitely not A 10%er, but
    a 1%er. Her name was Cher, so there is that in the 54 yr. old department. BTW, her best music and international awards were that year. So much for the 20s list mentioned. I don't know most of them anyway. Does anybody know if any of them collect Vams?

(old man remembering).

Ahh, the good old days!

Yes, yes they were. And, it was easy to understand the words to the music.
    (Old man mentally reminiscing and drooling and lacking continuous sphincter muscle control).