Stack’s JBR Question — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Stack’s JBR Question

Can someone please tell me what the “JBR” actually stands for from the recent Stack’s auction sale. Lots of people use the term but I can’t seem to find out what it stands for. Thank you. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Just like the earlier Hendricks round of Fairmont, no one outside Stack‘s seems to know. 

Hendricks was published on the PCGS registry and then disappeared. JBR has now similarly disappeared. 

But fear not, Fairmont just published the CBL set!
  • FYI. I asked a customer service rep at Stack’s what JBR stood for and they didn’t know. So it must be a well kept secret. 
  • The Fairmont hoard seems endless. Kind of surprised they are pumping them out back to back to back.
  • SeatedNut said:
    The Fairmont hoard seems endless. Kind of surprised they are pumping them out back to back to back.
    So long as the APRs remain sky high, I expect they will continue to pump them out. I’d be interested if there’s a readily accessible data point concerning exactly how many Fairmont gold coins have passed through Stacks since they first began to appear on the market. Add in the Fairmont coins that sold directly to dealers plus the Kunker coins, which I understand came from the same source and the tremendous size of the hoard is jaw dropping.