1. Use crystal clear prongs that magnify to allow the full view of coin edges.
2. Make the holders stackable with those of PCGS and NGC.
3. Design the holders to fit into PCGS and NGC boxes.
4. Delete the "LEGACY" name due to its use by a currency certification service whose owner was the owner of the defunct PCGS Currency.
5. Increase the attractiveness of the holder, possibly by adding color(s) and/or art?
6. Note CAC's website address on the insert.
7. For early copper, note CAC's grade AND the EAC grade given the latter's popularity in auction catalogs.
8. Use multiple slab designs to encourage collectors to complete sets thereof and thus further promote the CAC brand.
9. Make the inserts larger to allow lots of additional info such as varieties and pedigrees.
10. As yet another anti-counterfeiting feature, add small photos of the coins on the inserts that can be blown up at CAC's website.
ADD YOUR IDEAS BELOW!