CAC Instagram — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CAC Instagram

Hello all- Just wanted to let everyone know that we are using the account @cacgradingofficial on instagram, in case anyone was unsure whether or not the account is real. In the past many accounts have used the CAC name on the app, either maliciously or in an effort to keep others from using it but this one is ours.

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

  • edited November 8
    Welcome to the fun / drama / party / fray / -insert social network word of your choice- ;) ;)
  • edited November 9
    noahlh said:

    Welcome to the fun / drama / party / fray / -insert social network word of your choice- ;) ;)

    Thanks! We're a little late to the party but the app has been treating us well.

    Anyone following us on IG who wants their CAC coins shared, go ahead and tag us @cacgradingofficial in a story and we'll share it.
  • Why not also TikTok to attract the younger crowd (and communist spies)?
    Olivia Dunne has 6.3 million followers despite doing nothing but looking pretty. And gets paid $2 million annually.
  • Do you find a lot of numismatic content there? Even instagram is too fluffy for me
  • CAC_Team said:

    Do you find a lot of numismatic content there? Even instagram is too fluffy for me

    Yes, TikTok has thousands of posts about rare coins. CAC should seriously consider posting videos there.
  • CACfan said:

    CAC_Team said:

    Do you find a lot of numismatic content there? Even instagram is too fluffy for me

    Yes, TikTok has thousands of posts about rare coins. CAC should seriously consider posting videos there.
    Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.
  • Just “ Followed “ @cacgradingofficial ;

     This is going to be fun ! 🤗👍🏻
  • CAC_Team said:

    CACfan said:

    CAC_Team said:

    Do you find a lot of numismatic content there? Even instagram is too fluffy for me

    Yes, TikTok has thousands of posts about rare coins. CAC should seriously consider posting videos there.
    Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.
    Coins have 2.3 BILLION video views on TikTok.


  • TikTok has coin videos, but instagram definitely has the advantage of more serious collectors and less clickbait type videos.
  • Post a few true million dollar coins on TikTok and you'll probably gain significant traction.
  • HHCoins said:

    TikTok has coin videos, but instagram definitely has the advantage of more serious collectors and less clickbait type videos.

    TikTok is the definitive social media tool for promoting rare coins to young people. It is the go-to for the youngest demographics and thus seeding youngsters to be future collectors and dealers.
  • CACfan said:

    HHCoins said:

    TikTok has coin videos, but instagram definitely has the advantage of more serious collectors and less clickbait type videos.

    TikTok is the definitive social media tool for promoting rare coins to young people. It is the go-to for the youngest demographics and thus seeding youngsters to be future collectors and dealers.

    It would be interesting to see if numismatics ever do really gain some type of traction on social media like some other collectibles. For instance, Logan Paul started promoting Pokémon in September 2020. A top pop "Charizard" sold for 30k in 2019. In 2020, after the influence of Paul on the series, that SAME CARD sold for 300k on ebay in November 2020, then it sold AGAIN in 2021 for 400k. I can only imagine the type of stratosphere prices we would see if something like that were ever to happen in numismatics.
Sign In or Register to comment.