CACG Unveils New Holders - Page 8 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

CACG Unveils New Holders

Comments

• I had heard probably the end of March or in April.
  • I would imagine the rollout will begin with the biggest investors first, then smaller investors, then dealer members and finally collector members before being opened to the world. That would help a lot with the volume of work and somewhat influence the type of submissions. 
  • I would hope (and would expect) that collector members will NOT be behind the line from dealer members!

Steve
  • I would hope (and would expect) that collector members will NOT be behind the line from dealer members!

Steve

So defenseless is hope before the court of reason that it stands in constant need of fashioning its own confirmations. .....

....Thornton Wilder
    The Eighth Day
  • TurtleCat said:
    I would imagine the rollout will begin with the biggest investors first, then smaller investors, then dealer members and finally collector members before being opened to the world. That would help a lot with the volume of work and somewhat influence the type of submissions. 

I don't think that they intend to open up for everyone to submit. You will need to be a CAC member to submit to CACG.

• Pyrite said:

I would hope (and would expect) that collector members will NOT be behind the line from dealer members!

Steve

So defenseless is hope before the court of reason that it stands in constant need of fashioning its own confirmations. .....

....Thornton Wilder
    The Eighth Day
    We will see. Time will tell.
  • I think the initial rollout will be to the 3000 member’s first with no preference for either collector or dealer 
  • Initial rollout will be investors.
  • WilliamJ said:
    TurtleCat said:
    I would imagine the rollout will begin with the biggest investors first, then smaller investors, then dealer members and finally collector members before being opened to the world. That would help a lot with the volume of work and somewhat influence the type of submissions. 

I don't think that they intend to open up for everyone to submit. You will need to be a CAC member to submit to CACG.

Right, by opening up to the world I mean to allow more people to become members. I would expect a membership freeze for a while (undetermined time) to keep their goals in check. 
  • edited March 2023
    TurtleCat said:

WilliamJ said:

TurtleCat said:

Right, by opening up to the world I mean to allow more people to become members. I would expect a membership freeze for a while (undetermined time) to keep their goals in check. 

This might be the most highly anticipated rollout of a new full grading service?

I am pleased to see that the rollout is proceeding at a slow enough pace rather than being rushed to make sure CACG gets it right the first time.
  • This wait is killing me. Please start CACG already!
  • CACfan said:

This wait is killing me. Please start CACG already!

We know that you've indicated CAC either listens to you, or thinks alike with you. As such, maybe they WILL start already, due to your post.

Steve
  • Starting a new grading company, remodeling and equipping a large building, hiring new staff, and doing it well takes time and effort. Perhaps your doctor can help you manage your anxiety. B)
  • Seatedman said:

Starting a new grading company, remodeling and equipping a large building, hiring new staff, and doing it well takes time and effort. Perhaps your doctor can help you manage your anxiety. B)

Is the new building next to the beach?
  • It appears to be about 5 miles from Resort Beach. B)
  • Seatedman said:

It appears to be about 5 miles from Resort Beach. B)

Too bad, thought the graders could pop over to the beach in their bathing suits during the summer as a fringe benefit during lunchtime?

• Will CACG be producing sample slabs?
  • oreville said:

Seatedman said:

It appears to be about 5 miles from Resort Beach. B)

Too bad, thought the graders could pop over to the beach in their bathing suits during the summer as a fringe benefit during lunchtime?

Lol, that won't be happening. We are not moving for the beach life. I live near Honeymoon Island beach & Clearwater beach. Ronnie lives near Siesta Beach. If we wanted the beaches we would just stay in Florida to enjoy the white sands of those beaches. I'm reasonably certain our beaches here are rated much higher than Virginia Beach. They certainly don't look as run down as what I saw along Atlantic Avenue in Virginia Beach the one time I went there to check it out.

• Still have the question....WHEN?