Walker: What would a golden tint around the devices suggest? — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Walker: What would a golden tint around the devices suggest?

Can you see the slight tint or haze near the head? Is that an indication the coin has been dipped? Any kind of residue left over that could cause a problem or would you expect the coin to be stable? There's also what looks to be a small milk spot near the elbow. Sorry I don't want to post the whole coin. I might consider buying it. It's white and looks very nice otherwise.

Comments

• Can you see the slight tint or haze near the head? Is that an indication the coin has been dipped? Any kind of residue left over that could cause a problem or would you expect the coin to be stable? There's also what looks to be a small milk spot near the elbow. Sorry I don't want to post the whole coin. I might consider buying it. It's white and looks very nice otherwise.

Obviously, it’s your choice if you don’t want to post the entire coin. But choosing not to do so severely diminishes any potentially helpful feedback you might otherwise receive.