Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish Brothers — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish Brothers

I would like to extend seasons greetings and a Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish brothers and sisters here on the forum.   May the season be joyous and full of family and love .

Yours truly 

Larry 

( Vincent Savage but family and friends call me Larry .  Maybe I should ask Cac Team to change that for me . ) 

Hope it’s appropriate but all coins and nothing personal makes for a cold boring terrain . 🤓🤗

Comments

• Larry - Thanks. And a Merry Christmas to you and your family!
  • Thank you Vincent. A few years ago I learned that I was 3 per cent Jewish along with the 97 per cent Sicilian and Croatian. LOL!
    Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to everyone.
  • Thanks.

Rabbi Yossi lighting the Hanukkah candles at the LA Chargers game yesterday at SoFi. The Chargers scored a touchdown on their very next possession.

• I was born and raised in the Bronx .  My father was Jewish and mom Roman Catholic.   Even though raised as a Catholic and adopted by my Sicilian step father , I still had enormous exposure to the Jewish community and all their religious and cultural ways .   So like you Bidask the memories are good .  Still have many Jewish friends including a couple I call Best friends .