Let’s See Your Early CAC Silver - Page 3 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Let’s See Your Early CAC Silver

Comments

• edited January 2022
    My humble contribution to some great coins everyone has shared in this thread:

1799 $1 VF35CAC

1807 50C VF30CAC

1806/5 25C - F12CAC

• Owned this one for a bit. Don't know who owns it now but it is a special coin:

• edited February 2022
    Gorgeous Draped Busts @redseals !

@breakdown I swear I’ve seen that coin before but can’t recall where.  Beautiful 
  • edited February 2022
    PR66CAM CAC Mickley-Norweb
    PR63BM CAC Atwater

• Floridafl
    i freely admit that I covet your Atwater 38-O. Where did Atwater acquire it and who owned it previously?  Wonderful mysteries. 
  • breakdown said:
    Floridafl
    i freely admit that I covet your Atwater 38-O. Where did Atwater acquire it and who owned it previously?  Wonderful mysteries. 
    Thank you- it is one of my favorites. Supposedly came from Col. Green through Max Mehl to Atwater, but I don’t know who owned it prior to Green. Later it was in the Reed Hawn collection. 

• breakdown said:

Floridafl

Thank you- it is one of my favorites. Supposedly came from Col. Green through Max Mehl to Atwater, but I don’t know who owned it prior to Green. Later it was in the Reed Hawn collection. 

Ron Guth’s coin detective service may be able to answer your question of provenance.
  • I love dollars- this is one of my favorite coins of all time…..

I was at the Bullowa sale where Brent bought this. The first time it went through PCGS it came back MS64

• This one was also MS64 in a rattler.

66 with CAC now. After first going to NGC for a 66 Sweet slab.

• edited May 2022
    Unbelievable stuff in here.
  • XF45 CAC

• Pnies20 said:
    Unbelievable stuff in here.
    It really is !!!!   Has me wanting to get into it …
  • One more… Gold CAC AU55

• No longer with me but do miss these trio. They were together and were special.

1795 H10C MS67 PCGS CAC POGUE

1800 H10C MS65 LIBEKTY OGH PCGS CAC

1798 10C LARGE 8 MS64 PCGS CAC ELIASBERG

• Beautiful half dimes, Paradime. For some reason, many early half dimes have exquisite toning.  These two look special. 
  • Just a VF25 CAC

• Pyrite said:

This one was also MS64 in a rattler.

66 with CAC now. After first going to NGC for a 66 Sweet slab.

Whoa! I like that coin a lot!
  • I paid $200 for it in 1971. July.
    Biggest numismatic mistake I ever made was swapping for 40 Krugerrands.
    :#