Complete Proof Franklin set: 10 of 15 are gold CAC certified — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Complete Proof Franklin set: 10 of 15 are gold CAC certified

edited December 2021 in General
Attached are photos of my Complete Proof Franklin set I have been working on for over a year. One is not an NGC Fatty. So far, I have 10 Gold Cac Passes out of 15 coins. Still working on My Set. Also, the quality of my photos, Thanks!

Comments

• Where is your 61 DDR  :p

that is a hell of a set and nice focus
  • Gorgeous collection! Beautiful!
  • Well done!
    Lance.
  • Very impressive!
  •  Thanks! working on a 61 DDR. Harder to find in an old fatty.
  • Morgantop said:
    Attached are photos of my Complete Proof Franklin set I have been working on for over a year. One is not an NGC Fatty. So far, I have 10 Gold Cac Passes out of 15 coins. Still working on My Set. Also, the quality of my photos, Thanks!
    We’re all bought with a gold stickers or did you submit some to CAC for the gold?
  • I submitted all to Cac as unstickered coins. I started the set as a PF Cameo set but realized I would never complete an old NGC fatty Gold Cac cameo set.
  • score! Congrats 
  • Very nice!  In this case, all that glitters is gold.
  • Awesome set!
  • Morgantop said:
    I submitted all to Cac as unstickered coins. I started the set as a PF Cameo set but realized I would never complete an old NGC fatty Gold Cac cameo set.
    Can you make the whole set gold? That would be some accomplishment 
  • I am still working on it. The 1958 and 1959 I believe are going to be the toughest PF Franklins to get gold on. I have already completed two sets working on one gold set.