Excited about this Forum — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Excited about this Forum

As a collector of old gold and proof gold, CAC has been a game changer for me.  When I first began collecting, I learned the hard way how many coins had been "messed" with (some of those experiences may make for a good thread).   CAC really helped not only level the playing field for collectors like me but also helped educate me over the years.   When I have shared my thoughts on these subjects on other forums, alot of personal attacks immediately  began relating to CAC.   It got to the point where I stopped posting about CAC on the other forums since it just was a waste of time.  I am thrilled there is this forum where important topics regarding CAC and numismatics can be discussed without the negativity.   Look forward to partipcating!

Comments

• I agree, it does provide an extra layer of security for those that don't have the knowledge to pay for early, "tuition"!
  • Hey Gazes...I am with you..CAC Coins in my Collection enhance the overall value of my Personal Coins...even when selling of Coarse I can display them along non-CAC Sticker'd Coins and raise Value, interest and sales when necessary. Definitely very much negativity from a couple other boards. Some refuse to accept to learn from others experiences and in doing so, (just like the World Coins from 2005-2015), we were buying heavy for years, some great deals out there, the negative was like you guys don't really know how many are out there or look like that coin also, etc... Now in the Days of Grading Upgrades and "Dark Side" Comments we carefully place our Foreign to Auction when Ready...But back to U.S. Coins, yes, Without CAC I would be in a more uncomfortable spot.