Completed 1936-1942 Cameo Proof Die Catalog — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Completed 1936-1942 Cameo Proof Die Catalog

I have completed my die catalog for all dies that produced cameo proofs 1936-1942. It can be viewed ATS:
https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/429771-completed-1936-42-cameo-half-dollar-study/

For some reason their forum supports copying and pasting images, while the forums here do not. I'm not trying to promote ATS, but I also don't want to spend three hours transferring images here for something that will probably garner little interest where I can just link it. It's all explained in depth over there, thanks! Feel free to comment or ask questions as well.

Note: I did include one extra die while anticipating what dies I would need, and as I finished up today I realized my error. It was all adjusted and fixed, and the die numbers now end at 30.

This was a huge undertaking and complies well over a hundred images and countless hours of work. I'd highly suggest taking a look. Every die that produced a cameo proof from 1936-42 is cataloged, described, imaged, and marked.

Comments