More CAC-Related Observations From Renowned Expert Warren Mills (Feb 2023) — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

More CAC-Related Observations From Renowned Expert Warren Mills (Feb 2023)

Comments

• Here it comes guys ….  The tsunami of threads !   🤦🏻‍♂️🙄😂

Actually I and several friends got that email today .   

• Silver commems are not tricky, they just require knowledge and patience. I don’t agree with the views on comemms at all. 
  • I see you charged your batteries while away .  Lol      I merely made light fun of a truth .  The fact that you are excessive in your posting historically . One of the biggest complaints from  members along with your treatment of others is what led to your being banned .     It’s amazing how easy it was for the group of us that called how it would play out , which it did exactly .   It’s easy to understand the behavior of a narcissistic sociopath.  

Did you get banned from PCGS forums again ?   Just curious . 

Anyways my tsunami of threads comment was an accurate statement of your past performance.   So I was just pointing it out with hopes you might slow down .  As you know a lot of people were not signing on as the forum got very boring with 75% of threads posted by you .    But your belief ( narcissism) that you’re wonderful and life changing contributions are what made cacg possible !  🤣😂        Have a magnificent day .   Mr Anonymous or should we call you Cacsavior !? 🙄
  • edited February 2023
    mod edit: last warning
  • Logic. I am always a fan.