The Saga of the lonely winter coat stuck at CAC headquarters all winter! — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

The Saga of the lonely winter coat stuck at CAC headquarters all winter!

edited March 2023 in Fluff
On the first day of spring 2023 not 1923 (March 20, 2023 to be exact) my friend picked up my CAC submissions as well as my winter coat that I accidentally left at CAC conference room in late December 2022

I previously joked on this board that my poor lonely was probably going to be red dotted by CAC staff and when my coat arrived back home I discovered that JA and his buddies indeed placed a bunch of his famous red dots in a big smiley pattern!

I hope I can get a photo taken and post it here.

Thank you to CAC for keeping my winter coat company while it was away from me.

It is a reminder that JA does indeed has a sense of humor.

Comments

• That is funny!🙂
  • So, was it 1923 or 2023? I understand there is some gray hair involved via the participants in the saga, but still........how old is that coat?
  • john said:

So, was it 1923 or 2023? I understand there is some gray hair involved via the participants in the saga, but still........how old is that coat?

Ahhh, corrected to 2023!!!
  • Did it get a special centennial label or jusr a signature label.
  • Has the FBI tested the coat for DNA? You could then discover who actually vandalized your coat by applying JA dots, a federal crime because the coat crossed state lines.
  • It must have been one long cold winter without your winter coat!

•  :) Well played, CAC!