Interesting CAC Sticker News - Page 2 — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Interesting CAC Sticker News

2»

Comments

• edited May 2023
    With the heavy hitters funding this enterprise, I have no doubt it will be successful.
  • MarkFeld said:

oreville said:

The price increase for stickering coins is a good sign that the stickering business will continue longer than previously expected.

I think it's a good sign that they prefer not to continue for as long as previously expected,</.

Perhaps….
    but it looks like CAC is letting the market decide that.

• oreville said:

MarkFeld said:

oreville said:

The price increase for stickering coins is a good sign that the stickering business will continue longer than previously expected.

I think it's a good sign that they prefer not to continue for as long as previously expected,
    It does look that way. But raising prices will “help” the market submit fewer coins to CAC, which should impact the stickering business.
  • TEN coins @ 20 bucks for the first 1000.
    Gettem OUT there!
    The businesses I owned started with HOOPLA !!!
    I had people bringing in coins 5 YEARS after the full pages in the newspapers. B)
  • For me and my collection the cac sticker or Cacg price makes little difference, especially on a coin that I truly like and plan on keeping for a few decades. 
  • MarkFeld said:

oreville said:

MarkFeld said:

oreville said:

I think it's a good sign that they prefer not to continue for as long as previously expected,
    It does look that way. But raising prices will “help” the market submit fewer coins to CAC, which should impact the stickering business.
    Possibly so…. but a decrease in stickering volume may decrease the new stickered PCGS slabs coming to market which then increases the value of the existing stickered PCGS slabs which then causes the demand for stickering PCGS slabs to rebound upward again.
  • Supply and Demand.... I have noticed that the Supply of certain coins seem to be changing, at least temporarily I hope?
  • CAC_Team said:
    20 coins for the year. We'll keep track for you!
    Can you please tell me are you keeping the $16 tier for the collector 20 coins, or will it be a different price? Thanks 
  • I think I had read generically that the price for the lowest tier will be raised, but no revised sticker prices have yet been announced.

Steve