Coins Accepted by CACG — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Coins Accepted by CACG

edited May 2023 in General
Will CACG restrict submission eligibility based on series, etc., as it did for CAC the sticker company or will it expand to cover all U.S. issues?

Comments

• I have heard that only vintage coins will be CACG'd, the same as CAC stickers.
  • CACfan said:

I have heard that only vintage coins will be CACG'd, the same as CAC stickers.

I strongly suggest you change your sources of information, as that too is ABSOLUTELY incorrect.

CACG will be grading many modern coins when they open for business, including most modern commemoratives, American Eagles, Gold Buffalo’s, as well as several others!

Steve
  • Looking forward to the expanded series that CACG will be offering ( Ike's, Kennedy halves and Jefferson nickels + more!  I don't have but a few of each, but still a nice service if needed!
  • CACfan said:

I’d say : You need to stop .  You’re so underwater right now , zero credibility . 

You do realize that everyone is laughing at you and shaking their heads everytime you post ?   

No wonder you post anonymously.    You know how foolish most every single post makes you look .   Have you no shame ?
    smh
  • CACfan said:

I strongly suggest you change your sources of information, as that too is ABSOLUTELY incorrect.

CACG will be grading many modern coins when they open for business, including most modern commemoratives, American Eagles, Gold Buffalo’s, as well as several others!

Steve
    They may not be doing moderns right at the start when they ramp things up, but they definitely will be doing them eventually.
  • edited May 2023

CACfan said:

I’d say : You need to stop .  You’re so underwater right now , zero credibility . 

You do realize that everyone is laughing at you and shaking their heads everytime you post ?   

No wonder you post anonymously.    You know how foolish most every single post makes you look .   Have you no shame ?
    smh

From basic knowledge about coins to anything about CACG, CACFan can't seem to get anything right.
  • edited May 2023
    EliteCollection said:

They may not be doing moderns right at the start when they ramp things up, but they definitely will be doing them eventually.

I reply:

While that's true for some, I understand the specific ones I mentioned plus some others will be ready to grade at the beginning.

Steve
  • EliteCollection said: They may not be doing moderns right at the start when they ramp things up, but they definitely will be doing them eventually.

Hi E ,  

WineSteven’s original comment was absolutely correct.    The moderns he specified make up the bulk of moderns .  
     So much so that any moderns they aren’t prepared to grade at the moment will be so insignificant it’s not even worth mentioning. 

• edited June 2023
    Get your modern plastic here but you’re gonna have to pay up!!!
    https://www.rarecollectiblestv.com/2023-w-1oz-american-gold-eagle-cac-pf70-dcam.html
  • We plan on grading moderns shortly after opening. A great way to train those handling and encapsulating.  JA 
  • Hey @Winesteven. I saw your article in Coin World magazine. Congratulations. I was like "Hey, I know that guy. He helped me join CAC". You truly deserved the recognition.
  • Thank you @JohnTCoin. The experience has been pure excitement and fun.

Steve