Important $10 Gold added to my collection — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Important $10 Gold added to my collection

Just added this coin to my collection. I made this a featured coin on my website where you can read about this coin.

1797 $10 SMALL EAGLE AU53 CERTIFICATION #21287783, PCGS #8555

Comments

• edited December 2022
    That is truly an awesome coin in beautiful condition.   I’d love to have 18th Century Gold !  
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing . 

Not many of those around .  It really looks great for grade . 
  • Agreed, this one is a stellar coin. I hope to be able to add a small eagle reverse gold piece to my collection some day
  • Congratulations on a great looking acquisition!
  • Beautiful- congratulations!
  • The small eagle is still pending here, boss. B)

Very nice!
  • If we were smart enough we would have all pulled the trigger years ago and splurged on these beauties before the pricing levels ended up where they are now. My crystal ball must have been cracked and I wasn't seeing clearly.

Super nice coin btw....
  • I got my first big ten from a pawnshop. Them was the days. :)
  • edited December 2022
    I have the same reaction to this coin as I do with each of the gold coins of our member @FloridaFacelifter. Congratulations.

• Outstanding looking coin and very nice website. I enjoyed viewing your type set.
  • Might be in search of a 1796 for a client both eagle and half eagle.
  • Beautiful coin! Regret selling my PCGS 55 CAC a few years back. Something else came along that I could not live without.
  • Coinbert said:
    Beautiful coin! Regret selling my PCGS 55 CAC a few years back. Something else came along that I could not live without.

Just curious if you still have that coin you couldn’t live without ?  🤓    I think I know the answer 🤦🏻‍♂️😭😎
  • Yes Larry I still do. Details later.