Has CAC announced if it is ok for collector/submitters to submit under the $16 tier yet? — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Has CAC announced if it is ok for collector/submitters to submit under the $16 tier yet?

As I recall JA said that in the new year it would be possible to submit 20 coins for review under the $16 tier, is that tier open yet for the 20 coins? @CAC_Team @JACAC

Comments

• The plan is to open this deal once CAC Grading officially opens. Thanks for the question! I'm sure many were wondering the same.
  • Am I right in guessing that for the 20 coin deal, the submitter will have a choice of either CAC sticker service or CACG slab?
  • I doubt that will be the case, believe it only pertains to their stickering service. CACG would be completely separate from this offer if I'm not mistaken.
  • Coinstein said:

I doubt that will be the case, believe it only pertains to their stickering service. CACG would be completely separate from this offer if I'm not mistaken.

This is correct. Meant to be a bridge of sorts but we also want to offer our new members something new since we can't service our regular tier as quickly as we'd like, and they didn't get a chance to use it as much as others
  • CAC_Team said:

The plan is to open this deal once CAC Grading officially opens. Thanks for the question! I'm sure many were wondering the same.

Ok, waiting somewhat patiently. Lol
  • So it has been two months, anyone heard any updates yet?
  • edited March 2023
    Coinbuf said:

So it has been two months, anyone heard any updates yet?

Nothing concrete. We haven't started encapsulating coins at CAC grading nor have an exact timeline for that. We share your somewhat patience and want to get started asap!
  • CAC_Team said:
    So it has been two months, anyone heard any updates yet?
    Nothing concrete. We haven't started encapsulating coins at CAC grading nor have an exact timeline for that. We share your somewhat patience and want to get started asap!
    Does it look good for an April launch. And will the new CACG be open to all members in the beginning? Thanks for your consideration 
  • I'm sure when it is time we will be told. I don't think they're over there with the answer keeping it secret. It'll be this year! Wait for it!
  • CAC_Team said:

The plan is to open this deal once CAC Grading officially opens. Thanks for the question! I'm sure many were wondering the same.

That is true, and.....many are still wondering about that membership thing that has been on hold for 15 months or so. Any progress, yet?
  • Watching, waiting
  • We waited for the Edsel. ;)
  • Pyrite said:

We waited for the Edsel. ;)

That comment made my day!!!