NEW SUGGESTION. LEGACY PLUS — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

NEW SUGGESTION. LEGACY PLUS

edited May 2023 in General
I think CACG should add a Plus to the L Legacy designation. This way collectors would benefit from knowing their CACG plus coin was also previously a PCGS or NGC Plus coin as well. A DOUBLE opinion of the validity of the Plus.A great combo of 2!Pluses. What do you think? 

Comments

• I think having suggested that in one thread already, was enough.
  • @Stevie In the other thread that you brought this up you said; "I just am an observer without a strong opinion either way". For someone who has no strong opinion you sure are pushing this hard. :D If it is not clear you can put me down as a resounding no to your idea.
  • edited May 2023
    Coinbuf said:
    @Stevie In the other thread that you brought this up you said; "I just am an observer without a strong opinion either way". For someone who has no strong opinion you sure are pushing this hard. :D If it is not clear you can put me down
    as a resounding no to your idea.
    I have no vested interest as I don’t own any plus coins. I started this as a main thread as I only made a passing comment in response to other comments in a different thread not started by me. I am bringing this up as food for thought as a logical addition to the original L legacy.

It seems collectors like the double certification so why not apply it to plus coins as well. It is a simple idea that need not cause confusion. L for PCGS/NGC CAC, L+ for PCGS/NGC + CAC. I believe L coins will bring a premium over regular CACG and if adopted L+ would even be a stronger premium. Can you imagine the strength of a CACG + that is a PCGS + as well!!

Otherwise just drop the L and let CACG stand on its own merits. 
  • Personally I would appreciate the opportunity to buy a coin that is so highly regarded as having a plus grade by both CACG and PCGS. I would think that would add much value to a +plus coin 
  • If cacg gives us a plus maybe they should give us a minus for coins that they could not sticker ( c coins ) until they lowered the grade to its proper grade. Just my crazy thoughts...