Duckor's Standing Liberty Quarters on GC — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Duckor's Standing Liberty Quarters on GC

Great Collections is selling some high priced coins titled Duckor's collection of Standing Liberty Quarters.  Awesome looking coins.  My question is that there are 6 coins up for auction.   Is this his entire collection of SLQ or are the remaining coins being sold elsewhere? I didn't even realize that he had started a SLQ collection.  Thanks

Comments

• edited January 2022
    His coins make me drool all over the place!

My SLQ FULL HEAD DATE set is currently ranked #6, but my budget does not allow me to even consider buying one of his coins for an upgrade.

What he’s accomplished is absolutely so VERY special!
  • Dr. Duckor decided to collect SLQs about 18 months ago, and it was his goal to complete a set of them in high grade with CAC approval. Unfortunately, few have been offered on the market, and he didn't feel like he could complete the set in a reasonable time-frame. He is considering other series to collect at the moment.

- Ian
  • Those were some beautiful coins. I am now looking to start collecting SLQ, thanks to them. 
  • Dr. Duckor decided to collect SLQs about 18 months ago, and it was his goal to complete a set of them in high grade with CAC approval. Unfortunately, few have been offered on the market, and he didn't feel like he could complete the set in a reasonable time-frame. He is considering other series to collect at the moment. - Ian
    Thanks so much for the explanation 
  • In case anyone wants to see the coins sold from Dr. Duckor's collection, here is the permanent link to the results and images:

Dr. Steven Duckor Standing Liberty Quarters Sold by GreatCollections