My Nomination for the Most Attractive Retail Website That Advertises CAC Coins — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

My Nomination for the Most Attractive Retail Website That Advertises CAC Coins

edited May 2022 in Grading

Comments

• It is the fourth link the appears in a Google search.
  • edited April 2022
    Buy the coin, not the holder. Buy the numismatist, not the website.

Oops :s
  • wittercoin.com
    legendnumismatics.com
    buyuscoins.com
    rarecoinwholesalers.com
  • edited April 2022
    All sites listed are great, but I'd say CRO leads the pack...

coinraritiesonline.com

Everything on one page, almost all US type is CAC'd
  • edited April 2022
    wittercoin.com
    legendnumismatics.com
    buyuscoins.com
    rarecoinwholesalers.com
     Thanks .  That gives me 1 more I didn’t know of ….  

I’ve had good success with Witter & Legend !

Low to No inventory issues at many of the other places.

Rarecoin really had some nice pieces on hand !! 😍

Has anyone noticed the Rollo Fox Walking Liberty Collection being offered at Great Collections ??   2 pages full of this amazing collection.

If I won the power ball I know what I’d be doing !  😉

Wine cellar and a Van Gogh Art gallery for my lady .

A huge man cave vault for a massive coin and bullion collection .
     Guns and Single Malt Scotch section too !

ok dreaming over 
  • CACfan said:
    paradimecoins.com

Thanks pal .   Yet another source for quality coins . I’m still looking to upgrade a few pieces in my 12 coin gold type set - all CAC .

Trouble locating a $3 Princess  ( 64+  To 66+ preferred  ). Same on the type 1 $1   Need a 66 or up 

$10 lib and so on …

This helps 
  • Paradime coins owner has helped me out big time. I definately agree with the shout out.
  • I really like Gerry Fortin's coins... although not all are CAC...  he has a wide range of offerings.

There are so many dealers now... I would 2nd all 4 listed by FFL.
  • ATSWins said:
    I really like Gerry Fortin's coins... although not all are CAC...  he has a wide range of offerings.

There are so many dealers now... I would 2nd all 4 listed by FFL.
    You mention Gerry Fortin, and I would agree with you.  One comment that I like about him and his business; he has, on multiple coins stated, stated in his coin descriptions for non-CAC coins which ones he has not sent but would be a good candidate.  I purchased one of these and sent it to CAC and it indeed got a Green Sticker.  FWIW. 
  • I just checked out Gerry Fortin’s place ….,😱

Do his coins really look like the pictures or are they taken a certain way .

Every coin looks amazing !!!!

Or did / does he purposely look for and find amazing coins as part of his business plan .?
  • Gerry takes the coins given to him on consignment and takes them outdoors to photograph. He believes this results in accurate photos.

Steve
  • My experience the coins you see are what you get. I have not heard or ever experienced a situation where his photos were juiced.
    He is good to work with.
  • Agree completely with all the comments regarding Gerry Fortin’s site and coins. Great to work with.  Images are accurate and in my experience better representation of a coin then PCGS TV’s. 

I think He has a big Seated auction starting up today.
  • edited May 2022
    [deleted]
  • By a landslide? Really?

Yes, really, (assuming his vote is the only one that counts and he can vote as often as he wishes).😉
  • MarkFeld said:

By a landslide? Really?

Yes, really, (assuming his vote is the only one that counts and he can vote as often as he wishes).😉
    Your new “Avatar” (or whatever the photo is called) is funny too!
  • While I enjoy visiting Fortin's website, I don't find his images compelling when compared to the in-hand view (I have told him this). My vote would be with CRO web page layout and I find their images usually being accurate.

Yes, if attractiveness is the criterion.
  • MarkFeld said:

By a landslide? Really?

Excuse me for giving my opinion.