Deleted thread — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Deleted thread

edited July 2022 in General

Comments

• Lighting and angle. Magnifying and then magnifying again holding a 5X to the screen, I vote same piece.
  • I vote same coin as well.
  • What’s wrong with starting one thread, instead of multiple ones about the same coin?
  • MarkFeld said:
    What’s wrong with starting one thread, instead of multiple ones about the same coin?
    Well Mark the original was a GTG which I would like your opinion please. It occurred to me after the fact that the two photos didn’t seem identical so I started this thread not to confuse people or complicate matters. Thanks for your feedback.
  • edited July 2022
    Stevie said:

MarkFeld said:

What’s wrong with starting one thread, instead of multiple ones about the same coin?

“Well Mark the original was a GTG which I would like your opinion please. It occurred to me after the fact that the two photos didn’t seem identical so I started this thread not to confuse people or complicate matters. Thanks for your feedback.“

The original thread was a guess the grade thread about this identical coin. I don’t see how comparing images (at least one and likely both of which are) of the same coin would be confusing.

This isn’t the first time you’ve started multiple threads about the same coin.

Sorry, but I’m too confused to be able to provide my opinion.😉
  • MarkFeld said:
    MarkFeld said:
    “Well Mark the original was a GTG which I would like your opinion please. It occurred to me after the fact that the two photos didn’t seem identical so I started this thread not to confuse people or complicate matters. Thanks for your feedback.
    “ The original thread was a guess the grade thread about this identical coin. I don’t see how comparing images (at least one and likely both of which are) of the same coin would be confusing. This isn’t the first time you’ve started multiple threads about the same coin. Sorry, but I’m too confused to be able to provide my opinion.😉
    Mark it is the same coin but 2 completely different issues. Why can’t there be 2 threads on the same coin if the issues are unrelated. I respectfully don’t understand your response. I would appreciate it if you would participate in the GTG game as I like your expertise 
  • Stevie said : “its the same issue but 2 completely different coins.   The rest say its the same coin.   So like Mark Feld I too am confused but for a completely different reason.

Looks like 2 different coins to me !  What am I missing ?

• Stevie said : “its the same issue but 2 completely different coins.   The rest say its the same coin.   So like Mark Feld I too am confused but for a completely different reason.

Vincent how did you highlight those areas on your I phone pictures?
  • Stevie said:
    Stevie said : “its the same issue but 2 completely different coins.   The rest say its the same coin.   So like Mark Feld I too am confused but for a completely different reason.

These 2 marks though on forehead seem similar though. Maybe stronger light on one of the coins?

• Stevie said:
    Stevie said : “its the same issue but 2 completely different coins.   The rest say its the same coin.   So like Mark Feld I too am confused but for a completely different reason.

Just screenshot what you are looking at ( press upper left button and the right button on sides of phone ) then the image shows up in lower left corner of screen .  Touch to open , highlight it and screenshot it again .   Done 

• Stevie said:

Just screenshot what you are looking at ( press upper left button and the right button on sides of phone ) then the image shows up in lower left corner of screen .  Touch to open , highlight it and screenshot it again .   Done 

Very good tip. I shared it with some iPhone aficionados a few minutes ago, and they didn't know about that capability. They are now hooked.

It almost makes me want to buy a cell phone. Careful, you are creating a monster cell phone coloring book fad, and next thing you know, you will have to write a book, and start giving public demonstrations, and be super popular and then some media glory hunter will start trashing you and you will have to defend your self in court and....well, that is why I don't have a cell phone.

Good on you, BTW.
  • Thank you Vincent,  You taught me something new also!