Current turnaround times — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

Current turnaround times

Anyone have an idea of what the current turnaround times are? I figure with the reopen they are probably longer as a quantity of submissions likely came in but i was curious just how long it is. 

Thanks!

Comments

• I have a one coin submission sitting in their PO Box (probably for pick up today) and am curious as well!
  • I have an order received 7/25. I will post when it is done.
  • They also received my submission on 7/25. I will also post here when it is finished. I am hoping for this week!
  • I put in 4 for Re Sticker .    It’ll get done when it gets done !  😉👍🏻🙏🏻
  • Order received at CAC 7/22. No word yet, but that’s OK. There’s no rush. It’s not like PCGS Express that takes four weeks, or PCGS Regular, which takes 13 weeks. With CAC, I think we all agree it’s no big deal if it takes an extra week or two compared to the past.

Steve
  • My small submission was received on 7/18 and shipped out on 7/25. Just received it this morning here in California. Impressive. Happy with the results and the service.

Tim
  • My small submission was received on 7/18 and shipped out on 7/25. Just received it this morning here in California. Impressive. Happy with the results and the service. Tim
    Just curious? Did it happen to contain a 1922 S Saint Ms 63, maybe?
  • WilliamJ said:

My small submission was received on 7/18 and shipped out on 7/25. Just received it this morning here in California. Impressive. Happy with the results and the service.

Tim

Just curious? Did it happen to contain a 1922 S Saint Ms 63, maybe?

LOL, I wish. Nope, just four modest Rattlers.

Tim
  • Nice! Rattlers are always good, congrats!
  • WilliamJ said:

Nice! Rattlers are always good, congrats!

Not always. When I saw my EX-rattler go from 64 to 66 I got very disenchanted with ALL grading. :#
  • Just received notice  today that my submission from 7/25 is on its way home to me. I  haven't looked at the results yet, waiting until I get home tonight. 

• Nothing on my 7/25 submission yet.
  • Great , mine might be tomorrow hopefully 🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Always the highlight of the day!!
  • Great! Im hoping that means my 7/25 submission ahould be coming through tomorrow!
  • My 7/25 submission shipped out today. FYI
  • edited August 2022
    Great! Im hoping that means my 7/25 submission ahould be coming through tomorrow!

Tigerbait said:
    My 7/25 submission shipped out today. FYI
    Good luck to ya!
  • A CAC grader told me three weeks plus a week for this month's coming vacation, so four weeks total. Ouch! I remember when it was one day way back when. JA needs to hire a clone so that he will not need to finalize every coin.
  • edited August 2022
    p.s.- My 40-coin submission was received August 8. All were picked-over auction coins that I thought had zero chance of upgrading. I will publish the results when I get the coins back in five or so weeks, if the virus (version 99Z) does not do me in. By then, we will know who the World Series contenders will be (hint: it will not be the Washington Nationals. But "Judge" for yourself).
  • My results are available by search, so looks like my 7/25 submission will ship out today. 21 out of 26 stickered with a couple of gold beans.