My $10 Indian CAC set to date. — Welcome to the CAC Educational Forum

My $10 Indian CAC set to date.

A few years ago I switched from $2.50 Indians to $10 Indians. These are much easier on the eyes. I will never have a complete set or complete date run but Vincent S has inspired me to build a "Box of 20". Enjoy. Sorry, not TrueViews on the 1912 and 1913.

MS64 CAC

MS64+ CAC

MS63+ CAC

MS63 CAC

MS64 CAC

MS64 CAC

Comments

• Wow those sure are nice 👍🏻 

I hear you on the small coins being a challenge to enjoy !    

It’ll be great watching the box come to life 
  • Beautiful examples! The 1908 in particular has a very stately look and attractive coloring.  

Can’t wait to see new acquisitions as you continue building the box. 
  • Thank you @Vincent.Savage and @circulatedcameo

Maybe I’ll find something at the ANA. 
  • I love the $10 Indian design! Good choice to collect and a superb start. 
  • You said we should “Enjoy”. Looking at these Indians I can’t do anything but enjoy! Congratulations!

Steve
  • Thank you @Vincent.Savage and @circulatedcameo

Maybe I’ll find something at the ANA. 
    I am hoping the ANA is good for me this year also!
  • @Winesteven That means a lot coming from you. I have enjoyed our PM conversations over on the PCGS forum. You are one of the positive people here and why I stay.

@WilliamJ Good luck at the ANA but please leave one coin there for me :smiley:
  • VERY NICE!!!!!!! You will do well with PCGS CAC gold like that
  • Thanks @Legend
    I haven’t gotten on of these from you yet but my best $2.5 Indian and $5 Indian came from you. 
  • Love the rims on the 1907 $10 PC CAC
  • Love the rims on the 1907 $10 PC CAC
    Thanks for looking and commenting Shannon. I agree. 
  • Beautiful examples.
  • Eldorado9 said:

Beautiful examples.

Thanks @Eldorado9

I always enjoy the remarkable coins that you post.
  • ...have always felt the 4/4+ grade represents the best bang for buck, especially when stickered; you get 90% of the eye appeal (if not 110%) at ~half price. Happy shopping!
  • ...have always felt the 4/4+ grade represents the best bang for buck, especially when stickered; you get 90% of the eye appeal (if not 110%) at ~half price. Happy shopping!

Thanks for looking. Yes, I agree. It takes time to find them but 64/64+ CAC examples often look better than 65's. I do want one 65 for my type set. That will be a common.